“…our daughters like corner pillars cut for the structure of a palace.”- Psalm 144:12
- Dads, Daughters, and Differentiation by Gordon Bals
- Dads, Daughters, and a Willingness to Learn and Grow by Gordon Bals
- How the Bible Calls Dads to Father Their Daughters by Nick Bogardus
- How Law and Grace (Blissfully) Inform My Fathering a Daughter by Cameron Cole
- Dads Discipling Daughters by Rooted
- Longing for More: What Lies Beneath the Desire to be “Hot” by Kristen Hatton
Save the Drama: Raising Girls Who Speak Truth by Jen Wilkin (Christianity Today).
Raising Worry-Free Girls: Helping Your Daughter Feel Braver, Stronger, and Smarter in an Anxious World by Sissy Goff and Carlos Whittaker. “In this immensely practical book, veteran counselor Sissy Goff shares how you can instill bravery and strength in your daughter. With your help, she will find the anchoring truth of God’s strong, safe love for her and the confidence she needs to thrive.”
Love Her Well: 10 Ways to Find Joy and Connection with Your Teenage Daughter by Kari Kampakis. “Kari gives mothers hope, wisdom, and a reminder that all things are possible through God, who is the source of the guidance and clarity they need in order to grow strong relationships with their daughters at every age—especially during the critical teen years.” Read Rooted’s review here.
Between Us Girls: Walks and Talks for Moms and Daughters by Trish Donohue. Donohoe’s book teaches mothers and daughters a new way to communicate and starts them on a wonderful, lifelong journey of getting to know one another better and learning to love their Savior more.
Get Your Story Straight by Kristen Hatton.”This one-of-a-kind devotional book rescues teens from the selfie culture, inviting them to live with Jesus in his gospel story where they can know that their sins are forgiven, their future is assured, and their lives have meaning.” Read Rooted’s review here.