- Church Name: Northbrook Baptist Church
- Church Website: https://northbrookbc.com
- Church City: Cullman
- Church State: AL
- Church Denomination: SBC
- Job Requirements:
Student Ministry Responsibilities
Provide vision and overall leadership for Student Ministry programming within the overall Northbrook disciple-making process of Gather, Grow, Go.
- Gather in worship. Encourage students and their families towards worship through Sunday services, and provide leadership for a midweek gatherings for middle and high school students.
- Grow in a groups. Facilitate leadership needs for Student Ministry LifeGroups and DGroups.
- Go in ministry. Develop gospel-centered initiatives through life-stage programming, service opportunities, and Northbrook missions involvement.
- Participate fully as a member of the ministerial team to help Northbrook meet overall metric and maturity goals with a bias towards growth.
- Manage assigned budget within the appropriate processes and accountability expectations.
- Envision, plan, and implement a complete ministry calendar through the approved processes.
- Work within the existing culture of a staff team with a high value for teamwork and excellence.
- Identify, recruit, train, deploy, motivate, and evaluate leaders in student ministry.
- Provide leadership and oversight to the Student Band Director and Ministry Intern.
- Provide pastoral care to the students and families at Northbrook.
- Provide a safe environment for students and families to confidently thrive.
Culture and Character
- Ministerial staff are expected to enthusiastically understand, affirm and adhere to the beliefs, values, culture, and mission of Northbrook Baptist Church.
- The Student Minister must also possess the character qualifications of biblical leadership in the church. At a minimum, the Student Minister must agree and aspire to maturity in these qualifications, invite the authority of the church community and leaders as a means of growth in them, and pursue them humbly and faithfully by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Compensation and Benefits
Full Time – Salaried, Benefits Negotiated
Hours and Schedule
40 hrs/week: The Northbrook office is open Monday-Thursday, 8-5, and Friday, 8-12. It is expected that each full-time staff member works 32 hours during these office hours Monday-Friday, and 8 hours on Sunday and Wednesday night. Each staff member has the flexibility to organize their weekly schedule with the approval of their supervisor to best meet their personal needs and the needs of their ministry.
To begin the application process, visit https://slingshotgroup.org/jobs/northbrook-baptist-church-student-minister
Questions? Contact Dave Wright, Discipleship Pastor at email@example.com
- Part-Time or Full-Time: Full-Time
- Contact Name: Dave Wright
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org