“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”- Jeremiah 29:11
- Keeping Up With Students Who Have Graduated From High School Ministry by Emmie Thompson
- Making Youth Group ‘Senior Night’ More Than Once Each Year by Danny Kwon
- The Summer Before College: A Graduating Senior Gameplan by Rebecca Lankford
- Helping Students Find a Church When They Leave Home by Ciana Creighton
- Future Hope Over Future Achievement: A Graduation Season Encouragement for Youth Pastors by Kendal Conner
- A Letter to Teenagers Beginning Sorority Recruitment by Cameron Cole
- Five Easy Ways Churches Can Transition Kids to College by Cameron Cole
- Six Situations Every College Student Should Be Ready For by Mac Harris
Surviving Religion 101: Letters to a Christian Student on Keeping the Faith in College by Michael Kruger- Read Rooted’s review here.
Confessions of a Collegiate Christian by M. M. Schumpert- Schumpert is a recent college grad who displays wisdom well beyond her years in these pages. Students will appreciate that here’s someone who knows what it feels like to be in college.
Go Outside: and 19 Other Keys for Thriving in Your 20s by Jared and Becky Wilson. Read Rooted’s review here.