Happy New Year from all of us at Rooted!
We are eager to share with you a new course in the Rooted Reservoir library called “Talking to Our Children About Sex.”
Classes in the course include:
- Our Sexual Story and God’s
- What is Sex For?
- Singleness and the Family of God
- Imago Dei and Teaching Our Kids to See
- The Tone of the Conversation About Sex: Grace
- The Answer to Questions About Sex: Biblical Narrative
- The Context of Conversations About Sex: Intimacy
- How to Engage with Sex in the Media
- Answering Common Questions About Sex
This course is one of eight new Family Discipleship Courses we recently released. Whether you’re a pastor serving in family ministry or a parent in the thick of raising kids, Rooted Reservoir was created to equip you to disciple the teenagers in your life. Learn more about our courses here.
This Spring, Rooted is offering this course as our Featured Basic Course. Watch along with friends, a small group, or a church Sunday school class. The course costs $75 and includes videos and curriculum that you will have access to for one year.
Our Standard and Premium Rooted Reservoir members will receive the “Talking to Our Children About Sex” video series as part of your subscription. (Find it in your library under the New to Youth Ministry Training Videos.)
If you’re not yet a Rooted Reservoir member, we encourage you to join today for access to this and other gospel-centered resources to support you as a parent or a youth minister.