“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.”- Jeremiah 29:11
- God’s Goodness in Parenting Transitions: From High School to College by Katie Polski
- Six Encouragements for Your Graduate by Joey Turner
- Hope Amidst College Admissions Insanity by Cameron Cole
- A Letter to Teenagers Beginning Sorority Recruitment by Cameron Cole
- Why We Don’t Have to Fear Sending a Child Off to College by Carolyn Lankford
- Five Ways to Send Your Kids to College with Confidence in the Bible by Keri Folmar
- Preparing Teens for Homesickness in College by Alice Churnock
Surviving Religion 101: Letters to a Christian Student on Keeping the Faith in College by Michael Kruger. Read Rooted’s review here.Listen to Rooted’s interview with Dr. Kruger here.
Fresh Faith: Topical Devotions and Scripture-Based Prayers for College Students by Anna Meade Harris. Written from a mother’s heart, the book serves as a “field guide” for students in their first semester at college as they experience life on their own for the first time. In the book, Rooted’s own Senior Director of Content, Anna Meade Harris discusses topics such as time management, money, temptation, loneliness, homesickness, and friendships.
Go Outside, and 19 Other Keys to Thriving in Your 20s by Jared and Becky Wilson. Read Rooted’s review here.