We need the Holy Spirit, and we need the gospel, to transform us into the kind of people whose love and affection for other people is not in response to what they do for us.
Looking at Genesis 37, Cameron and Anna discuss the pain that favoritism causes in families. When parents demonstrate partiality, everyone suffers. By God’s grace, we can learn to treat all our children with equity and love.
- Ask Alice: The Impact of Birth Order and Family Roles on Sibling Dynamics
- Summertime Blues: Sibling Love – Or Lack Thereof by Katie Polski
- Sanctification By Sibling: Seven Encouragements for the Parents Who Love Them by Anna Meade Harris
- A Gospel Vision for Helping Students Love Their Siblings by Chelsea Kingston Erickson
- The Five Love Languages of Children: The Secret to Loving Children Effectively by Gary Chapman
- Ephesians 4:32- 33