“We are not the Savior. It is our joy in our Savior, and our trust in our Savior, lived out before our children, that can bring them to the Lord… Let us rightly love our Savior.”
Rooted Parent Steering Committee member Luke Paiva addresses the painful reality that so many parents confront: we cannot control whether or not our children accept Christ as their Lord and Savior. He offers practical advice, but even more, Paiva offers hurting parents the comfort of our good and loving Savior.
Luke Paiva is a high school English and Religion teacher who returned to the classroom after ten years in law enforcement. He’s also a husband and a father of four who holds an MA in Education and is pursuing an M. Div at RTS.
- Join us for Rooted 2023 in Nashville to hear a Parent Panel with five members of the Rooted Parent Steering Committee: “Discipling Children through Milestones and Transitions.”
- Ministering to Our Kids While In the Ministry With Katie Polski
- Discipling Doubters with Barnabas Piper
- Genesis 1:1
- Psalm 56:8
- Romans 1:16
- 1 Corinthians 1:18-25
- A Neglected Grace: Family Worship in the Christian Home by Jason Helopoulos
- Matthew Henry Praying the Scriptures