Parents are far more influential in terms of their children’s spiritual development spiritually than we’ve probably seen in 50-60 years.
In this thought-provoking talk from Rooted 2022, Dr Anthony Bradley shares what he has learned from years of teaching college students: young men are struggling. What can be done to help them continue to grow and develop in faith, community, and relationships? Dr. Anthony Bradley was most recently professor of religious studies and director of the Center for the Study of Human Flourishing at The King’s College, Theologian-In-Residence at Redeemer Presbyterian Church—Lincoln Square, and now serves as a distinguished research fellow at The Acton Institute and Research Professor of Interdisciplinary and Theological Studies at Kuyper College.
- Preparing Children to Suffer According to 1 Peter 3 with Anthony Bradley
- The Boy Crisis: Why Our Boys Are Struggling and What We Can Do About It by Warren Farrell and John Gray
- Of Boys and Men: Why the Modern Male Is Struggling, Why It Matters, and What to Do about It by Richard Reeves
- Handing Down the Faith: How Parent Pass On Their Faith to the Next Generation by Christian Smith
- Anxiety: Finding the Better Story by Liz Edrington