Asian American Preconference
- In what ways have you seen Asian American students wrestle with their Eastern and Western identities? What are the blessings and the curses of each cultural dynamic that our students are dealing with?
- In what ways have you seen or heard your students discuss the cultural hardships within their family, their friends, and their school environments? What are some of the ways that you’ve been able to listen and help your students work through these hardships?
- What are the joys of serving in an Asian American context? What are some of the most precious ministry lessons that you’ve learned?
- What has been burdensome and weighty as you’ve served in the Asian American context? How have you worked through those tension points?
- How is the gospel of grace especially sweet for those of us in the Asian American context?