- Church Name: Rooted Ministry
- Job Requirements:
(1) Rooted Regional Groups
- Build relationships with existing RRG’s
- Work with Marketing Director to market RRG’s
- Confirm speaker and coordinate about topic, content delivery and discussion questions
- Coordinate content with Youth Ministry Editor/Director of Publishing Projects to complement not conflict with webinar topics
- Request speaker payment from finance administrator
- Get video file from speaker and upload to Rooted’s private YouTube and Kajabi
- Send out video and discussion questions and registrations to group leaders
- Onboard new leaders
- Facilitate the RRG events at the Rooted conference
- Work with Senior Director of Programs to map out secondary uses for past RRG content – to equip and educate youth pastors
- Work with Senior Director of Programs and ED to revise, recruit and marketing the youth ministry mentorship program.
- Interview mentees and assemble cohort based on geography and contexts.
- Provide all new mentees with mentee workbook, GCYM and access to RR resources.
- Work with Senior Director of Programs to create a way to highlight and celebrate mentorship graduates
- Work with Rooted’s chairman and the family ministry committee to draft curriculum, structure and process for the family ministry mentorship program.
- Identify, recruit and onboard mentors for both programs
- Assemble pilot family ministry mentorship cohorts based on geography and contexts.
- Coordinate with the mentors to implement the family ministry pilot program and evaluate the initial pilot phase through surveys and interviews with mentors and mentees.
(3) Rooted Reservoir
- Develop project management for 2 new curriculum packages each year and a bonus curriculum to be launched each early spring
- Format lessons and oversee / delegate the creation of the student guides
- Ascertain annual costs
- Work with Director of Church Relations to track sales, purchases, and members
- Provide support to Director of Church Relations regarding questions related to RR from prospective buyers
- Work with accountant to ensure Rooted Church expenditures are within outlined budget
- Provide status reports on the project to update donor/grantmakers
(4) Leadership Summit
- Work with steering committee, RRG leaders and content team to identify attendees
- Coordinate travel for all attendees and speaker
- Arrange ground transportation
- Participate in weekly staff meetings on Wednesdays at 10:30AM CST. First meeting of each month is at 11:30 AM
- Weekly call with the programs team at a mutually agreed upon time
- Attend Rooted Conference, Leadership Summit, TGC and other requested conferences
- Part-Time or Full-Time: Full-Time
- Contact Name: Mary Beth Johnson