- Church Name: Sequoyah Hills Presbyterian Church
- Church Website: https://www.sequoyahchurch.org
- Church City: Knoxville
- Church State: TN
- Church Denomination: PCUSA
- Job Requirements:
A living faith in Jesus Christ and passion for serving the church.
• A Biblically oriented, relationship-driven servant with a heart for ministry and for students.
• Willingness to recruit and empower a dedicated group of youth leaders and volunteers.
• An attentiveness to his/her own spiritual, physical, and emotional well-being.
• An eagerness to initiate and develop relationships in various ages and stages of life (spanning 6th
among youth and roughly ages 18-30 among college and young adults).
• Ability to maintain appropriate boundaries and conduct among college students and/or young adults who may
be around the same age.
• Familiarity with a Presbyterian or Reformed background preferred, but willingness to learn and serve in a
Presbyterian context required.
• Ethical conduct.
• Stress management and composure.
• Teamwork orientation, and willingness both to lead and to serve.
• Proficiency in various computer software programs including: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access), database
management and other church business applications.
- Part-Time or Full-Time: Full-Time
- Contact Name: Brandon Bajema
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org