“Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.”- Romans 12:2
- How God Reminded One Mom of His Constant Faithfulness Over the Course of a 3 Hour Taylor Swift Concert by Anne Sanford
- Faith for Exiles: Growing Resilient Disciples at Home and in Church by Andy Hood
- Parents, Just Turn Off the News (Responsibly) by Cameron Cole
- How the Game “Among Us” Teaches Students About False Teachers and Biblical Doctrine by Jonathan Molengraf
- Video Games and the Wisdom Literature by Seth Stewart
iGeneration and iDentity (Gentle Reformation)
- Parenting, Technology, and the Truth: Thinking Counterculturally
- What Does the Countercultural Family Look Like? with Josh Hussung and Anna Meade Harris
- Ask The Experts: Teaching Our Children Biblical Truth with Alisa Childers
- Ask The Experts: Helping Parents Talk to Their Teenagers About the Culture with Evan Barber
- Fear Factor in Parenting: Fear of the Culture with Collin Hansen
- Ask Alice: Talking to Your Kids About Current Events
How To Engage Culture With Your Kids (Bridegeway Podcast) : Rooted writer Seth Stewart sits down with David Bowden to discuss how the Gospel trains us to redeem culture and equip us to engage our kids in the midst of it.
The Wisdom Pyramid: Feeding Your Soul in a Post-Truth World by Brent McCracken. Read Rooted’s review here. Listen to Rooted’s interview with Brett here.
Confronting Christianity: 12 Hard Questions for the World’s Largest Religion by Rebecca McLaughlin. Read Rooted’s review here.
Redeemed Reader: “Our goal at Redeemedreader.com is to shine a gospel light on children’s literature so that Christian parents, educators, and the children they nurture may read in a more redeemed and redeeming way.”
Center For Parent/Youth Understanding (CPYU). CPUY, run by friend of Rooted, Walt Mueller, is an excellent resource to help parents understand and engage with today’s youth culture.
Culture Translator (Axis): “Each week, our team researches culture to help you stay up to date on the music, movies, TV shows, and social media trends impacting your kid’s world.” Parents can sign up to receive a weekly pop culture update from Axis.